I had been using spamassassin for filtering and Razor to report the
occasional that got through without any problem.

But now when I try I get this error

--- Ended:  spamassassin -r < /home/charles/Mail/trash/43433
razor2 report failed: No such file or directory Insecure dependency in
open while running with -T switch at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2/Razor2/Client/Config.pm line 414,
<GEN0> line 1.
SpamAssassin: no Internet hashing methods available, so couldn't report.
Warning, unable to report spam
For more information, re-run with -D option to see debug output.

I have rebuilt both spamassassin and perl-Razor for perl-5.8.2

Can anyone sped any light on this.

TIA

    Charles

--