On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:14:55 +0100
Gilles Mocellin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribed on electronic
parchment:

> I have this problem since a long time with my menus.
> It seems related to FluxBox's menu.
> A line is wrong in /etc/menu/menudrakeentry, with title=""
>
> When I delete this line or I put something in title, it works.
>

> In file "/etc/menu/menudrakeentry", at (or in the definition that ends at)
>
> line 17:
> [...] package="menu" section="Fluxbox/Styles/" title=""
> [...]                                                 ^
> Missing (or empty) tag: title
> This tag needs to defined for the menuentry to make sense.
> Note, BTW, that update-menus re-arranges the order of the
> tags found in the menu entry files, so that the part above
> isn't literal

This came through ChangeLog yesterday.  If it will *just* get through the
mirror mess.....

[Contrib-RPM]

-=-=-=-
Name        : fluxbox                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.9.6                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 0.pre9_3mdk                   Build Date: Sat Nov 15 00:10:28
2003 Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host:
klama.mandrake.org Group       : Graphical desktop/Other       Source RPM:
(none) Size        : 600934                           License: MIT
Signature   : (none)
Packager    : Han Boetes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://fluxbox.sourceforge.net
Summary     : Windowmanager based on the original blackbox-code
Description :

Fluxbox is yet another windowmanager for X. It's a fork from the origi-
nal blackbox-0.61.1 code. Fluxbox looks like blackbox and handles
styles, colors, window placement and similar thing exactly like black-
box. So what's the difference between fluxbox and blackbox then? The
answer is: LOTS!

Have a look at the homepage for more info ;)

-=-=-=-
Han Boetes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.9.6-0.pre9_3mdk

- Really really fix the menu
  (After hints from Texstar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

--
I often read this forum on my PDA, please use plain text!
 _