On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:21:45 +0100 (CET)
Austin Acton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribed on electronic parchment:

> -=-=-=-
> Name        : alsa-tools                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 0.9.8                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Thu Nov 13
> 03:54:30 2003 Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host:
> klama.mandrake.org Group       : Sound                         Source RPM:
> (none) Size        : 1500271                          License: GPL
> Signature   : (none)
> Packager    : Austin Acton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://alsa-project.org
> Summary     : Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) tools
> Description :
> Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) utils. Modularized
> architecture with support for a large range of ISA and PCI cards.
> Fully compatible with OSS/Lite (kernel sound drivers), but
> contains many enhanced features.
>
> This source rpm package provides several sub packages like:
>
> * ac3dec - A free AC-3 stream decoder
> * as10k1 - AS10k1 Assembler version A0.99
> * envy24control - Control tool for Envy24 (ice1712) based soundcards
> * mixartloader - Firmware loader for Digigram's miXart
> * rmedigicontrol - Control panel for RME Hammerfall cards
> * cspctl - Sound Blaster 16 ASP/CSP control program
> * sbiload - An OPL2/3 FM instrument loader for ALSA sequencer
> * sscape_ctl - ALSA SoundScape control utility
>

> -=-=-=-
> Austin Acton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.9.8-1mdk
>
> - 0.9.8
> - add missing apps
> - add some menu entries
> - specfile makeover
> - patch from Charles A. Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am still not able to find this.  I've tried half a dozen mirrors all
around the globe.  Tried Google and 4 rpmfind* search engines...   :-((

Any ideas where I can find it?

Tim

--
I often read this forum on my PDA, please use plain text!
 _