måndagen den 17 november 2003 17.47 skrev Guillaume Rousse:
> This is better to discuss here...
>
> Ainsi parlait Colin Guthrie :
> > Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> > > So it seems to be a packaging problem with the pear package, right ? I
> > > just
 had a look at the package, but i'm not php fluent enough to fix
> > > it, so i prefer to let its maintainer fix it.
> >
> > I guess it looks that way! There may have been a decision to stop
> > including the Date code, perhaps PHP's own built in functions
> > superceeded them at somepoint. I'll do a little digging and see if I can
> > find out, otherwise, I'll talk to the maintainer and see what I can work
> > out. Perhaps I'll redo the package myself and pass it on to him.

I admit I know nothing about pear. I have checked how PLD is doing it, and
their list is about 180 php-pear-* packages. Is this the way to do it?

I know this is not the answer to your question, but I have to ask this
question anyhow. I personally don't know how to fix the problems reported
with the php-pear package. Maybe J-M Dault knows? Or some other PHP guru?

I'm just a silly packager anyhow...