On Nov 17, 2003, at 08:18, Greg Meyer wrote:

Will somebody please fix this stuff? The mirrors are still not updated since
the last security update. Why are advisories posted when the packages are
not on the mirrors or mirrors are not updated?

http://www.mandrakeclub.com/article.php?sid=1370

After getting someone to check, the updates are on the primary master that the mirrors sync from, so this could be a side-effect of the 9.2 ISOs being released.

Everything is ok on our end, so there isn't a lot we can do if the mirrors are passing around the ISOs and that's preventing the updates from coming down the pipe as quickly as usual.

---
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/
"lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import"
{FE6F2AFD : 88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD}