On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 09:08:13PM +0000, Nick Brown wrote:
I've uploaded a new package to ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/

cscope-15.5-1mdk.src.rpm
cscope is an interactive, screen-oriented tool that allows the user to browse
through C source files for specified elements of code.
interesting, could you put is somewere else than incoming, so other
contributors can check it

Its does not pass rpmlint cleanly, but I think its suitable for contrib.

you will have to change some rpmlint defaults in ~/.rpmlintrc to suppress these warnings, i have:

setOption("Packager", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]|@mandrakesoft.com|[EMAIL
PROTECTED]|https://qa.mandrakesoft.com|http://www.mandrakeexpert.com";)
setOption("ValidBuildHost", "\.mandrakesoft\.com$|\.mandrake\.org$|\.vodka.it$")

regards,
L.

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]