Am Mittwoch, 19. November 2003, 13:04:36 Uhr MET, schrieb Olivier Blin:
> It would be nice to upgrade to xmms 1.2.8, there's been a lot of fixes
> since 1.2.7 was released, about one year and a half ago :-)

I'll release an update of my private xmms package synched with
1.2.7-26mdk as soon as klama is back. You might want to take a look at
that package and hopefully we can upload it to cooker.

It contains quite a few changes:
- disable rpath mess
- drop patch 2 (libtool fix)
- add patch 101 : disk writer file name fix
- drop source 101 (1.2.7 translations)
- png icons
- update patch 100
- drop .la files
- add alsa package
- drop idc plugin
- drop gnome stuff
- autoconf2.5 macro
- rediff patch 50
- drop patches 19,21,51,101
- rva patch
- new version

I've rediffed the 3D patch and added the rva patch and a small fix for
the disk writer.

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of