Le Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:02:45 +0200, Rufferto a écrit :

> Hi People!
>
> Mozilla don't asks for download plug-ins if installed with Mandrake. I
> need to install it by my self, if I intend to use some Plug-Ins, like
> Macromedia Flash and Java... Is that intended to be so?

Yes, since Mozilla doesn't (yet) support installing xpi packages for
non-root users.. So, for 990f users, these popups are not useful at
all..

I suggest you install Java using RPMs available from Sun java.sun.com and
flash from Macromedia tarball (just put the files in
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.1/plugins)

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft