--- Brian Craft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Themes settings done in GNOME using Themes dialog
> are restricted to GNOME
> > environment. They are not propagated when GNOME
> applications are started
> > in other environments..
>
> Is this new in Mandrake 9?  In 8.2 the GNOME theme
> would show in the
> application (PAN, Galeon,gftp, ect..) while being
> run in KDE.

Interesting, I'm not sure I believe fcrozat's answer
either :o)

Check and see what files with names starting with
.gtkrc you have in your home directory.  I'm not 100%
this is what it's for, but I've seen a .gtkrc-kde
before, and maybe it uses that (if it exists) when
running under KDE and .gtkrc otherwise?  If so, maybe
deleting that would do the trick.