On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:39:10 -0700, crazy mand wrote:

> I'm using 9.0 final; I' m having a problem with
> menudrake in Mandrake Control Center. I added a new
> item in system menu and unchecked "run in terminal",
> but whenever the app ran, a terminal was brought up.
> Anyone knows the location of global location for
> system menu so that I can manualy remove "run in
> terminal".

Currently there is a bug in menudrake regarding the "run in a terminal" :
-by default, new entries should have the "run in terminal" disabled
-if you are running in "Environment: All environment", "run in terminal"
works correctly.
-if you are running in "Environment: GNOME" (or KDE, etc..), "run in
terminal" doesn't have any effect and is not saved..
--
Frederic Crozat
MandrakeSoft