Elliott Martin wrote:
On Thursday 13 February 2003 9:15 am, Giuseppe Ghibò wrote:

[Contrib-RPM]

--=-=-=
Name        : blender                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.26                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Thu Feb 13 16:22:14

When I run blender I get all sorts of strange artifacts on the screen when navigating the menus. Here's a link to a picture of what I'm talking about:

http://web.pdx.edu/~elliott/snapshot1.png

Is this a problem specific to my setup or do other people see this too?

-Elliott

Are you sure you installed version 2.26-1mdk or 2.25? Screenshot seems from
version 2.25.

Bye.
Giuseppe.