I think there may be a problem with Console::close(). Even though the
Console instance will be disposed in a try-with-resources construct, that
doesn't the reader and writer are guaranteed to close together. Currently,
if the reader fails to close, the writer will be left dangling. What do you
think of putting a try/catch in close() (and maybe suppressing one of them)?

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Andrey Nazarov <andrey.x.naza...@oracle.com

--
Cheers,
Paul