On 18/11/2015 1:30 AM, Rob McKenna wrote:
I'd expect this to be superseded by 223 completely but I've cc'd
verona-dev in case there are objections. At this point the fix is more
for the benefit of 7 & 8. I'd be happy to mark this 9-na if that makes
more sense?

I'd vote for a 7 (and 8?) specific fix. Didn't this already get fixed in 6.

David

     -Rob