+1

On 12/15/2015 1:41 PM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
On 15 Dec 2015, at 17:15, Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com> wrote:

On Dec 15, 2015, at 4:00 AM, Chris Hegarty <chris.hega...@oracle.com> wrote:

No new code here, just giving sun.misc.ProxyGenerator a more appropriate
location, in jdk.internal.reflect ( since it contains the code to generate a
dynamic
proxy class for the java.lang.reflect.Proxy ).

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/proxyGeneratorWebrev/webrev/

Note: ProxyGenerator could be moved into java.lang.reflect, as a
package-private class, but I see no reason to move it into an exported
package, and a package that it not on the restricted package list.
ProxyGenerator is only used by Proxy (it was used by other JDK code previously).
Ah ok. That somewhat explains its current location in sun.misc.

I would prefer it moving to java.lang.reflect as package-private class in
java.lang.reflect since we are moving it.
I have no objection. Webrev updated in-place.

-Chris.