From: Masayoshi Okutsu
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 8:18 AM
To: Ramanand Patil; i18n-...@openjdk.java.net
Cc: core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <i18n dev>RFR: JDK-8144988: Unexpected timezone returned after
parsing a date

Hi Ramanand,

test/java/text/Format/DateFormat/Bug8141243.java:

   28  * @run main Bug8141243
   29  * @run main/othervm -Djava.locale.providers=COMPAT Bug8141243

"COMPAT" is a new name of "JRE" in JDK 9. It's not supported in 8u. I think
COMPAT is slightly ignored and that it becomes the same thing as line 28. Line
29 should be removed.

Otherwise, the fix looks OK to me.

Masayoshi