Hi Sean,

I just have a few minor comments.

Nearly all the new messages follow the message/colon/space/details format.
There are a few missing the space between the colon and details:
*) ImageHeader:
"jimage header not the correct size:"

*) JrtPath
throw new ProviderMismatchException("path class:"

*) ConstructorFinder
all new messages

Some other observations:
*) ImageLocation: why the beginning quote?
throw new InternalError("\"Missing jimage attribute data");

*) JrtFileSystem: extra space before colon
"option class : " + option.getClass().getName());

Cheers,
Paul