From: Martin Buchholz [mailto:marti...@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 12:18 AM
To: Ramanand Patil <ramanand.pa...@oracle.com>
Cc: Naoto Sato <naoto.s...@oracle.com>; core-libs-dev
<core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net>; i18n-...@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <i18n dev> JDK10 RFR of JDK-8190258: (tz) Support tzdata2017c and
8190259: test tck.java.time.zone.TCKZoneRules is broken by tzdata2017c

Looks good to me too.

I've always wondered about how the corresponding java source files are
maintained.  Is it all manual or do y'all have some magic script to help keep
IANA data and java data aligned?  Do we need more testing that mistakes don't
creep in?

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:41 AM, Ramanand Patil <HYPERLINK