Hi Langer,

Here are some of my comments.

ZipEntry:
    Optional<Set<...>> getPosixPermissions()
(1) Is "Optional" really necessary here. it's a little inconsistent compared to the rest of
    methods in the class. a "null" return might be just fine?
    (2) Needs a <p> to separate the first line of the spec from the rest
(3) The wording probably needs more consideration. For example, it might be more straightforward to use some similar wording from other methods, for example

... When read from a ZIP file, this is the posix permission stored in the
{@codeexternal
file attributes} field of the zip file entry'scentral directory record, if
there is
one.
      Also, a @ImplNote might be the better place for "it's not available when read
from ZIS"?

    void setPosixPermissions( Set<PosixFilePermission> permissions)

I can see the possible use case of using "null" as a special value to reset the permission field (and my proposal of simply returning a null from getPosixPermissions()
    when there is no one, brings some symmetry here?)

ZipUtil:
    (1) those POSIX_... constants don't need to be public?
(2) I like the "stream" style implementation of permsTo/FromFlags pair, but have some concerns regarding their cost. "stream" is relative expensive (when you take a look at those supporting class underneath), as these two are supposed to be invoked for every entry inside a zip file, they can be hundreds and thousands ... just wonder, given most of the entries likely to have the "same" permission set inside a "normal" zip/jar file, is it worth to put in some cache mechanism here, especially for the "get" method, is it designed to return a read-only set of permission? (in which we can use some mechanism here). That said PosixFileAttributes.getPermissions() actually purposely returns a modifiable set of permissions. It might be worth some discussion here, as the ZipEntry.getPosixPermission()
         needs to specify it, if it's going to return a immutable set.

Test: These days it is discouraged to check in a binary zip file as a test target. It is preferred
         to create the testing zip file on the fly.

-Sherman