On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:13:43 GMT, Joe Darcy <da...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Retrofitting of Parameter to implement Member, an interface already
> implemented by similar reflective modeling classes.
>
> Since Parameter is final, there is little compatibility impact from adding a
> new method.
>
> Please also review the corresponding CSR:

> I'll update the copyright year before pushing; I judged this as trivial
> enough to not require a regression test.

Technically a constructor is not a Member either, but the reflection API can
get away with lumping constructors in with methods.

The JLS definition of Member comes from 8.1.6 and 8.2 - the key definition
being in 8.1.6:

"A class body may contain declarations of members of the class, that is, fields
(§8.3),
methods (§8.4), classes (§8.5), and interfaces (§8.5)."