Sorry Julian, I see now you were the person aiding the person who created the PR.

David

On 3/03/2022 10:45 pm, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Julian,

On 3/03/2022 10:33 pm, Jules W. wrote:
Hi all,

A new PR that adds methods to PriorityQueue was created some time ago at
https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/6938 but has no corresponding issue. As
I'm not too familiar with this part of the JDK I'm querying this mailing
list for anyone to properly review the PR before I create an issue for it
in the JBS

First you need an issue, then you review a PR. Your PR would not be seen by anyone unless they go looking for it, as without the association with an issue, the system will not send the email to the mailing lists.

I see someone is helping you create the issue so things should progress in that sense. But note the bar for adding to a public API is set very high.

Cheers,
David

best regards,
Julian Waters