Hello,

I have this List/Deque implementation [1] that (in a versatile benchmark)
runs much faster than ArrayList/LinkedList. Under mild assumptions, it
accesses an element in O(sqrt(N)) time.

Now, if all we want to do is to add at the tail and read via get(int
index), you are better of using java.util.ArrayList. If you wish to iterate
a list removing some elements, the way to go is to use java.util.LinkedList.

 However,, if you deal with larger lists via many different operations
(addFirst/addLast/add(int, E)/get(int)/remove(int)/ettc. my
IndexedLinkedLiist will outperform both of them gracefully.

So, what do you think? Does it deserve to become a class candidate for
java.util?

[1] https://github.com/coderodde/IndexedLinkedList