On 19/10/2023 14:12, Severin Gehwolf wrote:
Hi,

Could I please get some reviews on the CSR for a feature that would
allow runtime image-based jlinks (no need for the packaged modules -
jmods folder - being present)?

https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8317420

It would be particularly helpful to get consensus on the naming (it's
hard!) and basic workflow. If there is any information missing, please
let me know.

I plan to come back to the PR and our discussion when I can find time. There are several aspects to this overall proposal that I think will go through a few more iterations. I think TBD if jlink options will be exposed or whether it just complicates the picture.

-Alan