On Fri, 2 Feb 2024 23:36:41 GMT, Joe Darcy <da...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> After the "this-escape" lint warning was added to javac (JDK-8015831), the
> base module was not updated to be able to compile with this warning enabled.
> This PR makes the necessary changes to allow the base module to build with
> the warning enabled.

In its initial form, the changes are tested on Linux. Later on, I'll do
cross-platform builds to make sure there aren't any, say, windows-specific
changes that are needed as well.

I can file a follow-up umbrella bug with the original list of ~200 warnings so
the constructors and initializers in question can be examined to see if they
should be updated.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17692#issuecomment-1924907536