On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 00:20:51 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Nizar Benalla has updated the pull request incrementally with three
>> additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Revert "fix rest of private/public since tags"
>>
>>    This reverts commit 2c04a9d8e773616b7b6239335d4e5eb955944ad1.
>>  - Revert "removed unnecessary @ since tags"
>>
>>    This reverts commit 5da3f0d83d19393eeb3a9da68aac40dd999de660.
>>  - removed unnecessary @ since tags
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/javax/crypto/interfaces/DHPublicKey.java line 68:
>
>> 66:      *
>> 67:      * @return {@inheritDoc java.security.AsymmetricKey}
>> 68:      * @since 22
>
> Hello Nizar, are the removal of `@since` in this PR intentional? I haven't
> checked all of them, but this specific removal appears incorrect, since this
> method was indeed introduced in Java 22 as part of
> https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8318096.

Hello Jaikiran,
in jdk21 DHPPublicKey did have a
[getParams()](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk21/blob/890adb6410dab4606a4f26a942aed02fb2f55387/src/java.base/share/classes/com/sun/crypto/provider/DHPublicKey.java#L244)
 method, so it is not new in jdk 22. It also existed [before
that](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk11/blob/37115c8ea4aff13a8148ee2b8832b20888a5d880/src/java.base/share/classes/com/sun/crypto/provider/DHPublicKey.java#L252)

If you haven't looked at the other cases, I was about to group the changes
related to the Key interfaces in a separate PR if that's fine. let me know what
you think

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18055#discussion_r1527393223