On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:35:54 GMT, Yudi Zheng <yzh...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Moving array construction within BigInteger.implMultiplyToLen intrinsic
>> candidate to its caller simplifies the intrinsic implementation in JIT
>> compiler.
>
> Yudi Zheng has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   address comment.

I think you'll want to ask port maintainers for aarch64/arm/ppc/riscv/s390 to
review and test those changes.
There may be some opportunities for minor improvements, but those could be done
later.  For example, we are computing `zlen` for the squareToLen stub even
though the value is unused.  And both x86 and aarch64 seem to have unneeded
save/restore code, even though I think all these registers are killed when
called by a C2 runtime stub.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18226#issuecomment-2062138149