Since ~ end of March, after
[JDK-8329131](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8329131),
tools/launcher/JliLaunchTest.java fails on AIX. Failure is :

 stdout: [];
 stderr: [Error: could not find libjava.so
Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
]
 exitValue = 2

java.lang.RuntimeException: Expected to get exit value of [0], exit value is:
[2]
at
jdk.test.lib.process.OutputAnalyzer.shouldHaveExitValue(OutputAnalyzer.java:521)
at JliLaunchTest.main(JliLaunchTest.java:58)
at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:103)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:580)
at
com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.MainActionHelper$AgentVMRunnable.run(MainActionHelper.java:333)

Maybe we need to do further adjustments to
BUILD_JDK_JTREG_EXECUTABLES_LIBS_exeJliLaunchTest /
BUILD_JDK_JTREG_EXECUTABLES_LDFLAGS_exeJliLaunchTest on AIX ?
Or somehow adjust the coding that attempts to find parts of "JRE" (libjava.so)
? The libjli.so is gone on AIX after
[JDK-8329131](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8329131), and with this also
the image discovery based on GetApplicationHomeFromDll which uses libjli.so .

Without libjli.so we have to analyze the LD-LIBRARY_PATH / LIBPATH envvar.
There is no other methos available on AIX, because it lacks the $ORIGIN feature
of the rpath.

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8329653

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19000/files