On Wed, 15 May 2024 09:51:23 GMT, Raffaello Giulietti <rgiulie...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> All random number generator algorithms are implemented in module
>> `java.base`. The usage of `ServiceLoader` in `j.u.r.RandomGeneratorFactory`
>> is no longer needed.
>
> Raffaello Giulietti has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Small documentation changes.

test/jdk/java/util/Random/RandomTestCoverage.java line 195:

> 193:     }
> 194:
> 195:     static void coverDefaults() {

This test method appears to test the calls to `getDefault()` methods on
`RandomGeneratorFactory` and `RandomGenerator` classes, but it isn't being
called in the test. We should call this method from `main()` to have test
coverage for those methods.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19212#discussion_r1603131062