On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:15:12 GMT, Chen Liang <li...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> This is going to be a difficult task because of the sheer size of indify
> tool; to migrate you really need in-depth understanding of both indify and CF
> API. Good luck!

Thank you

> test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/indify/Indify.java line 1247:
>
>> 1245:     }
>> 1246:
>> 1247:     public class Bytecode {
>
> You don't really need this class; you should be able to get whatever you need
> from ClassModel.

I agree, this is just a temporary thing and it will be removed after, just to
put everything together first and determine what exactly I will need from the
classModel for the tool and then it will all be moved to the Indify class

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18841#issuecomment-2063997862
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18841#discussion_r1591914977