ingegneriafore...@alice.it>:

> 1- where (the name of the file) the INT 13H is implemented in the coreboot
> source code ?

It's not. coreboot doesn't provide BIOS services. For those, see seabios (
www.seabios.org)

> 2- if the INT 13H interrupt, when invoked by OS (or application programs),
> can do writing operations in the filesystem of the drive attached to the PC
> or only limits  to writing operations in memory regions different by the
> filesystem ?

Not applicable

3- Is a way to see on the screen the fully sequence of operations coreboot
> execute during the boot ? (i don't use QUEMU but program directly the bios
> eeprom chip).

coreboot boots too fast for any meaningful screen output so we dropped
support for that years ago.
There's a log in memory (cbmem -c) or on serial, if configured.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: