On Mon, Nov 04, 2019 at 09:30:34AM -0500, Patrick Georgi wrote:
> I'm planning to release coreboot 4.11 two weeks from today, Nov 18th.
This has been deferred to tomorrow, Nov 19th.

My basic functionality tests with current master are looking good,
but there are two issues for which I'm trying to get fixes in. While
we don't guarantee anything for our releases, experience shows that
people use them nonetheless as golden master, so let's get the tree
as stable as possible before tagging.

To reiterate, 4.11 will be master as of now + a few commits that are
yet to land. I'd appreciate if we could keep the tree stable for the
next 20-ish hours :-)

> - Fill in any notable developments since 4.10 in
>   Documentation/releases/coreboot-4.11-relnotes.md
This call to action worked really well. Thanks everybody for filling
in various blanks.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg