27. Mai 2021 11:44, "Angel Pons" <th3fan...@gmail.com> schrieb:
>> On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 6:01 AM Patrick Georgi via coreboot
>> <coreboot@coreboot.org> wrote:
>>> So, what should we do?
>
> I'd suggest moving to Libera. I think the Matrix bridge to Libera is
> running now.
It is: #coreboot:libera.chat is accessible (although you'll need to go through
the nickserv dance and ideally !storepass your nickserv password in the
'liberachat IRC Bridge status' room to make things reasonably automatic)

So far I haven't seen strong objection to IRC, but no stated desire to stay on
freenode, while its admins behave more erratically every day.

For that reason I created https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/55010 and
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/55011 that retarget IRC links to
libera.chat, promote the Matrix bridge and the Discord presence.

Regards,
Patrick