Issue #310 has been reported by David Hoelscher.

Bug #310: Coreboot 4.14 fails on a Lenvovo T440p
https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/310

* Author: David Hoelscher
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
Hi all,

coreboot 4.14 dies on early boot. The T440p ended with led blinking and beep
sound.

This was my first try - so i think it was maybe a problem with mrc.bin or
vga.rom. But if I skip back to version 4.13, everything works fine (4.13
working config is appended). I don't know how to get debug information on this
early stage of boot. Does anyone has a hint? A Raspberry Pi as an external
flasher is available.

Further - is it possible to flash only the 4 MB BIOS chip? This IC is very easy
accessible. I am afraid to disassemble the complete backplate to access the
other 8MB chip again. Initially I flashed the complete Rom without ME on both
chips.

Coreboot_4.13.config (23.6 KB)
descriptor.bin (4 KB)

--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it,
or are involved in it.