I'm happy to contribute financially. It just comes with the caveat that I need to know with some surety that I can finally have a working board at the end of it.

On a side note is there any kind of crowd sourcing platform / escrow service for GPL projects? I know it's been talked about, and there have been attempts made. But as far as I can tell, nothing has ever prospered.

My ballpark estimation is a total of less than 100hours of
contributors' time to migrate AGESA platform codes to avoid
deprecation. Shared between five people who know what they are doing,
it is very much doable within a month.

Kind regards,
Kyösti Mälkki