based on what I'm seeing so far, 100 hours just means "compiles",
which is only a fraction of the possible effort to get it to "works".
You then have 50 boards to get working.

and even then, at real world rates, 100 hours -> 25,000.

There's only so much we can do. I at least would be way happier to see
effort going into new boards.