Issue #517 has been updated by Vasily Evseenko.

Matt DeVillier wrote in #note-1:
> have you tried other payloads? This might be a SeaBIOS issue and not a
> coreboot one.

No, I haven't tried other payloads like embedded grub, but it also doesn't
reach coreboot boot menu (where I can run memtest for example).
It seems that something broken in video adapter init (intel core graphics)
because if I boot with external monitor detached then boot succeeded.
Monitor detach after boot start doesn't solve the problem.

How to configure coreboot to boot debian 12 with non-seabios payload?

Bug #517: lenovo x230 boot stuck with connected external monitor
https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/517#change-1713