The UKP Lab in Darmstadt, Germany, led by Iryna Gurevych and the recently
founded INSAIT in Sofia, Bulgaria have several job openings:

 *** Associate Research Scientists (PostDoc- or PhD-level) in AI and NLP ***
Are you an outstanding PhD candidate or Postdoc with a strong profile in
Natural Language Processing, LLMs and AI? We have several openings as Associate
Research Scientists at UKP Lab (Germany) and INSAIT (Bulgaria)!

We highly appreciate demonstrable engagement in open-source projects,
communication skills in English and the ability to effectively cooperate with
scientists of various interdisciplinary backgrounds. Prior experience with
relevant areas of NLP and Machine Learning and strong engineering skills are a
plus.