Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the availability of the following lexical resource:
A graded word list of American English, for 126K words.

The publication is:
Flor, M., Holtzman, S., Deane, P., & I. Bejar (2024).
Mapping of American English vocabulary by grade levels.
ITL - International Journal of Applied Linguistics.
DOI: https://doi.org/10.1075/itl.22025.flo

The resource is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/maafiah/VXGL

Michael Flor
Senior Research Scientist
Research Division
Educational Testing Service
Princeton, NJ, USA
mf...@ets.org<mailto:mf...@ets.org>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is
intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action
in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from your
system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.