Hi all,

I'm having trouble compiling pycryptopp 0.5.29 on a Debian sid box
with python2.5.

$ python setup.py build
running darcsver
setup.py darcsver: using extant version file ['pycryptopp/
_version.py', 'embeddedcryptopp/extraversion.h']
running build
running build_py
running egg_info
writing requirements to pycryptopp.egg-info/requires.txt
writing pycryptopp.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing top-level names to pycryptopp.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing dependency_links to pycryptopp.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
reading manifest file 'pycryptopp.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
writing manifest file 'pycryptopp.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
running build_ext
building 'pycryptopp._pycryptopp' extension
gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -
Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I. -I/usr/include/python2.5 -c
embeddedcryptopp/cryptlib.cpp -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.5/
embeddedcryptopp/cryptlib.o -w
cc1plus: warning: command line option ‘-Wstrict-prototypes’ is valid
for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by default]
embeddedcryptopp/cryptlib.cpp:33:26: error: uninitialized const
‘CryptoPP::g_nullNameValuePairs’ [-fpermissive]
embeddedcryptopp/cryptlib.h:321:20: note: ‘const class
CryptoPP::NullNameValuePairs’ has no user-provided default constructor

GCC is version 4.6.1. Has anyone else had this trouble, or have any
suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Nick