From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:              Sun, 3 Jan 1999 01:17:30 EST
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Copies to:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                SNET: Colby Death & Clinton connection?   PART I

Subj:    Colby Death & Clinton connection?   PART I
Date:   99-01-03 00:37:51 EST
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Darren)

Thanks to Marie and Pat for passing this along to me.  Chilling especially
when you consider the allegations of organized crime connections.  Consider
the stranglehold the mob has on the Russian people and links to Amerika.

Did Sonny Bono and Ron Brown meet similar fate sources as Vincent Foster and
William Colby?

Where will Loral Corporation and Tyson Chicken fit in?  Funny the IMF uses
America's money to prop up Russia and it ends up going in the oligarchs
pockets and missing the banks and economy.

Sorry for format problems, nothing I could do short of an hour's work to clean
it up.  In fact, if anyone knows of a software program that will take the dead
space (excuse the pun) out of the body of text leading to proper format,
please let me know the solution.

Darren

Dear Darren:  Yes, I just deleted all the "dead space" by hand - USCMike1