Subject: Sinister Masonic secrets of the Oklahoma City bombing
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kansan1225)
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 1999 8:25 AM

      Those who know that JFK's murder was a Luciferian Masonic human
sacrifice
realize that Dallas was picked as the site of sacrifice because it is located
close to the 33rd degree of north geographical latitude.

      Other cities close to this 33rd degree are:

      ***  Tyre, Lebanon:  Home of King Hiram and Hiram Abiff, the Dynamic Duo
of Masonic mythology.

      ***  Charleston, SC:  The original site of Scottish Rite Masonry in the
U.S.

      ***  Phoenix, AZ:  The mythical phoenix commits suicide to procreate.
This mythical bird is the real
           national bird of New Atlantis, a.k.a. the U.S.A.;  it presently
masquerades as the queer bald
           eagle.

      ***  Warm Springs, GA:  site of Brother Franklin Delano Roosevelt's
estate.  He met his "sudden
            death" there in April 1945.  He was the previous President to be
sacrificed in office, the
            one just before JFK, according to the 19-year Metonic cycle of the
moon.

      During my investigations of the Oklahoma City bombing I was struck by
the
following "coincidences":

      !!!  Waco, TX:  Site of the Holocaust that supposedly triggered Timothy
McVeigh.  It lies along U.S.            Highway 77.

      !!!  Junction City, KS:  Town where McVeigh rented the bomb truck.  It
lies along U.S. Highway 77.

      !!!  Herington, KS:  Domicile of co-conspirator Terry Nichols.  It lies
along U.S. Highway 77.

      !!!  Geary State Fishing Lake (Geary County, KS):  Site where the bomb
was put together,
          according to the Government's case. It lies along U.S. 77.

      !!!  Oklahoma City, OK:  Site of the attack.  It lies along U.S. 77.

      !!!  Perry, OK:  Site of the county jail where McVeigh was taken to
after
his arrest.  It lies along U.S.
          77.

      These "coincidences" started me thinking about the number 77.  Finally,
found this passage in the Bible:

      "And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah.  'Hear my voice:  ye
wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech:  for I have slain a man to my
wounding, and a young man to my hurt.  If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold,
truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold."  (Genesis, 4:23 and 4:24)

      This Lamech was a descendant of the first murderer, Cain, and father of
the twins Tubal-Cain, a boy, and Naamah, a girl.  Tubal-Cain, "an instructer
of
every artificer in brass and iron", is a favorite of Luciferian Free Masons,
who consider him to be the forefather of Hiram Abiff.  Hiram Abiff, of course,
is the supposed architect of Solomon's Temple and the central hero of Masonic
mythology.

      My further investigations added these "coincidences" to the above list:

      !!!  Waco, TX:  Site of the afforementioned Holocaust, it is also the
site of the Masonic Grand Lodge
          of Texas.  Waco is along U.S. 77.

      !!!  Dallas, TX:  Site of the JFK oblation.  It also lies along U.S. 77.

      !!!  Guthrie, OK:  Site of the Masonic Grand Lodge of Oklahoma.  It also
lies along U.S. 77.

      !!!  Lincoln, NE:  Named for the sacrificed Abraham Lincoln, an earlier
victim of the 19-year Metonic
          cycle of the moon.  It also lies along U.S. 77.

      The above are just some of the sinister Masonic secrets of the Oklahoma
City bombing.

=====