-Caveat Lector-

Yes, we sell the Pink Swastika  $12.00

http://a-albionic.com/merchform.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin H. Katchen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lloyd Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; RJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Reality
Pump Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; New Paradigms Discussion Group
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mind Control List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Conspiracy
List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Agendas Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 12:39 AM
Subject: [MC] Re: [prj] Fw: Implants Activated: Clinton Orders Trenchcoat
Diversion. War Not Going Well

Dear Lloyd and list:
This situation does bear resemblances to Martin Bryant, dosen't it? Bryant,
as most of you know was the mass murderer in Australia whose rampage helped
pass some very restrictive gun legislation in Australia. The gay connection
is also very interesting--see the current Drudge Report. There is a
monograph on the Net that gets into the Nazi-Occult-Gay connection called
The Pink Swastika. I'll send the first part of it.
all the best
Martin H. Katchen