-Caveat Lector-

This Sollog character is often wrong in his "predictions"
(but he never trumpets his misses). Still, for conspiratologists
anyway, his "line of tragedy" angle on Littleton massacre
is intriguing.

From
http://www.theeunderground.net/Features/features248littleton.shtml

                   School Shooting in Littleton Colorado!

      Bizarre connection between shootings at Columbine High and other
                             school shootings!

                      Welcome to Thee Under Ground Net

               Bizarre connection in Columbine High shooting!

            How rash of school shootings connect to each other!

   By JP Essene

   Editor of

   Thee Under Ground Net

   4/20/99

   Ripleys believe it or not...

   The latest school shooting by the Trench Coat Mafia, in Littleton
   Colorado at Columbine High School is CONNECTED in a most BIZARRE way
   to the rash of school shootings that have been occurring all over the
   US the past couple of years.

   I've written many articles about all these shootings and knew another
   would occur any day. IT WAS OVER DUE.

   And it did occur EXACTLY where I warned in my other articles on these
   school shooting that all have something in common.

   It struck THE EXACT MIDDLE OF A LINE that I've been writing about
   since early 1995.

   This BIZARRE LINE OF TRADEGY is known on my infamous site as
   THE SOLLOG LINE OF TRAGEDY. I've referred to it in countless articles
   before.

   Many other TRAGEDIES besides these school shootings have struck it as
   well.

   The Oklahoma City Bombing

   Jon Bennet Ransey's Death

   Versaces Death

   Michael Kennedy's Death

   Just to name a few of the other infamous TRAGEDIES that have ALL
   STRUCK THE LINE OF SOLLOG.

   You can find 1000's of referenences to this LINE OF TRAGEDY in
   USENET as well.

   The LINE OF SOLLOG came to be in 1995, when Sollog started warning
   about the FUTURE and NUKES in papers in the Philadelphia area.

   He then sued the US government over NUKES and again wrote about
   THIS LINE in detail in his case, and also about many other events
   IN THE FUTURE in remarkable detail. So exact was the details of
   FUTURE EVENTS like TWA 800 and Diana's Death that the European media
   calls him NOSTRADAMUS of the 90's.

   He guaranteed in 1995 that certain types of TRAGEDIES like these
   bizarre shootins would all occur on a STRAIGHT line across the US.

   They then occurred and they have indeed struck the SOLLOG LINE of
   tragedy across the HEART OF AMERICA.

   As I noted in my other articles, Springfield in Oregon and Jackson
   Mississippi are both ON THE SOLLOG LINE.

   When you connect the school shootings that did not occur
   ON THE SOLLOG line, another STRAIGHT LINE is formed by the locations
   of the shootings in Jonesboro, Peducah and PA.

   The TWO School Shooting Lines just happen to INTERSECT in the birth
   place of that scumbag in the Whitehouse, aka Bill Clinton. You know
   the ass that just started World War III in the Balkans.

   It's also a FACT, that the EXACT POINT IN THE MIDDLE of the two
   previous shootings ON THE SOLLOG LINE is EXACTLY where this latest
   shooting occurred.

   LITTLETON is the halfway point between the school shootings that
   occurred in Springfield Oregon and Jackson Mississippi directly
   ON THE SOLLOG LINE. Look at this map of the US.

                           Map of US schootings.

   Is this a coincidence?

   NOT

   It is a WARNING that NUKES are near, says the WORD OF ONE aka Sollog.

   With events in the BALKANS you KNOW NUKES may indeed be around the
   corner. Thanks to the admitted LIAR, ADULTERER, PERJURER and MURDERER
   from the capital in DC.

   To sum up these shootings.

   In 1995 Sollog WARNED of NUKES, and he GUARANTEED a line of tragedy
   would appear across the US. This line indeed connects many tragic
   events to each other.

   Sollog says THESE DEATHS of innocent lives, are all angels who came to
   GIVE YOU A MESSAGE about NUKES.

   Are you listening...

   I'll just call this shooting

   Another SIGN from THE PROPHET OF HAYAH aka Sollog...

   Later

   JP Essene

   Editor

   Thee Under Ground Net