-Caveat Lector-

Das GOAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 99-04-21 03:03:05 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >I suspect that the magnetic anomaly has already had an effect of triggering
> >a 6.5 M earthquake near New Zealand, and perhaps may have contributed
> >to the crazed minds of the suicide killers in Denver.
>
> I don't know about the particular magnetic anomaly referred to here --heck,
> there's probably even a huge solar flare striking the earth right now too--
> but I DO know that for weeks already, and for months to come (including the
> August eclipse, wherein it figures large) the two planetary "malefics,"
> Saturn and Mars, have been in opposition -- and it's "natural" under that
> aspect to expect assaults, fatal accidents, murders and ... WAR.
> In other words, it's "amok time" on planet Earth through most of this year,
> AD 1999.

Oh THANK you, that's *just* what I wanted to hear... "And there shall be wars and
rumors of wars, and plagues, and pestilences in diverse places: but the end is not
yet." If we get a winter that lasts three years, it'll mean Ragnarök is around the
corner... Whose apocalypse do you want today?

Bob

=================================
Robert F. Tatman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remove "nospam" from the address to reply.

NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For

more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO THE INTERNET DOES NOT IMPLY PERMISSION TO SEND
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL (SPAM) TO THIS OR ANY OTHER INTERNET ADDRESS.
RECEIPT OF SPAM WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION OF THE SENDER'S ISP.

http://webmail.netscape.com.