-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 02:37
Subject: [ParanoidTimes] Volcanoes Believed To Be Cause of Glacier Melt; Not
Global Warming

                  January 21, 2008     EARTH CHANGES MEDIA

                  with Mitch Battros

                        Volcanoes Believed To Be Cause of Glacier Melt;

                        Not Global Warming

                              by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

                              New research of a previously unknown underwater
volcano first discovered in 2004 off the coast of Antarctica has just been
released. The presence of a volcano was first suggested in sonar studies during
the January 2004 research expedition. The new study just released says: "This
is the first time we have seen a volcano beneath the ice sheet punch a hole
through the ice sheet."

                              The finding helps explain mariners' historical
reports of discolored water in the area. Material from underwater volcanoes is
known to cause discoloration in water over them.

                              Published this Sunday (Jan. 2008) in the journal
Nature Geoscience, researchers Hugh Corr and David Vaughan of the British
Antarctic Survey, report the identification of a layer of volcanic ash and
glass shards frozen within an ice sheet in western Antarctica. Vaughan states:
"This is the first time we have seen a volcano beneath the ice sheet punch a
hole through the ice sheet."

                              The eruption occurred close to the massive Pine
Island Glacier, an area where movement of glacial ice towards the sea has been
accelerating alarmingly in recent decades. Co-researcher Hugh Corr states: "We
believe this was the biggest eruption in Antarctica during the last 10,000
years. It blew a substantial hole in the icesheet and generated a plume of ash
and gas that rose around 12 kms (eight miles) into the air."

                              Volcanic heat could still be melting ice to water
and contributing to thinning and speeding up of the Pine Island glacier, which
passes nearby. Vaughan suggests the heat from volcanoes is the cause of glacier
melt. This report adds another damaging blow to the Al Gore regime.

                              NEW: There are now signs of fresh volcanic
flows-----

                              FULL ARTICLE:
http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/3247.326/article-9162520358.php

                              ______________________________

                              ECM -First of Year- Special

                              Receive a 20% discount on our one year
membership.

                              Regular price $49.95 --- now just $39.95 ---

                              ***If you are a current member, you can still
take advantage of this special by extending your current membership by one year.

                               New Members Click Here:

                              http://www.earthchangestv.com/amember/signup.php

                               Current Members Click Here:

                              http://www.earthchangestv.com/amember/member.php

                              ______________________________

                              This Weeks ECM's Survey Poll

                              1) Do you believe a 'severely damaging'
earthquake will hit the North American Continent in 2008?

                              2) Do you believe the CIA will 'instigate' a U.S.
retaliation in Iran prior to Bush leaving office?

                              Answer Questions Here:

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e288hpfufbon6nur/start

                              __________________________

                              Preparing For Coming Earth Changes

                              I have begun to note it is not just the
"external" (earth changes) which is shifting, but humans as well. Remember: we
too have magnetic fields which surround each of us. I think it is not
unrealistic to conjecture what is happening "externally" is also happening
"internally". I believe current science will acknowledge this notion, showing
the Sun's "charged particles" and its influence on Earth's magnetic field is
the impetus of change. In-like, this same causal effect occurs with human
magnetic fields ushering in a change or "transition". Perhaps this is what our
Mayan elders are trying to tell us---

                              We are coming into "cycle 24" which was predicted
"live" on ECM Radio Hour by NASA stating cycle 24 will be up to 50 percent
stronger than "Cycle 23" in which we witnessed the largest solar flare ever
recorded. This means larger earth changing events in the way of earthquakes,
volcanoes, hurricanes, and various storms. But it also means we (humans) will
be bombarded with charged particles via severe geomagnetic storms from the Sun.
(Mitch Battros) http://earthchangesmedia.com/publish/article-9162520155.php

______________________________

                              ECM/ECTV Supportive Links

                              Subscribe to ECM- Full Access:
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/amember/signup.php

                              Order 'Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise':

http://www.solarrainbook.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=Books

                              Order 'Solar Rain' Book:
http://www.solarrainbook.com/

                              Receive Free ECM Newsletter:

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/optin.jsp?m=1101218008705&ea

                              Photo Gallery:
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/gallery2/main.php

                              About Mitch:
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/aboutmitch.php

                              Survival Tips:
http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/survival/index.php

                              Mitch Battros

                              Producer - Earth Changes Media

                              Author "Solar Rain" and

                              "Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise"

                              http://www.earthchangesmedia.com

Click Here to Unsubscribe

__._,_.___
Messages
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107,
this material is distributed without profit or payment to
this information for non-profit research and educational
purposes only.  For more information go to:

MARKETPLACE

  a..  23New Members
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!
Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Special K Group
on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

Parenting Groups
on Yahoo! Groups

Single Parenting

to managing twins.
.

www.ctrl.org
screeds are unwelcomed. SubstanceБ─■not soap-boxingБ─■please!   These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'Б─■with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright fraudsБ─■is used politically by different groups with