-Caveat Lector-

I'll bet the Rockefellers are buying up all of the Bismuth mines (including the
one in Kosovo (lead mine). They are working on the details on how to
introduce commercial antigravity right now. And hiking up the price of
energy in the mean time to pay off their loans secured by the IMF and the
World Bank. Hey, these 'guys' are not stupid. And, yes they are men but
not necessarily human. But I6've s6id t6o much alreadly...

Steve

On 17 May 99, at 18:33, Skywatch International wrote:

> [...]

Steve Wingate

California Director
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL

Anomalous Images and UFO Files