-Caveat Lector-

SHOOTOUT AT COLUMBINE--THE AFTERMATH (Interview article follows below)
Sifting Through the Rubble

©1999 John A. Quinn/NewsHawk, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

The interview I conducted with Columbine High School student and massacre
witness Chris Wisher, along with other facts uncovered regarding the
horrifying tragedy at Columbine, provides proof positive that a far
deeper and vastly more sinister, terrifying, and threatening reality
skulks beneath the surface of that horror; profoundly more disturbing
than the incomprehensibly vicious murder and mayhem itself, and how it
may have first appeared.

You, me and our entire nation MUST pursue the desecration of
justice, truth, innocence and what remains of our Constitution as proved
by facts about the monstrosity at Littleton and the outrageous coverup
being conducted in it's wake.

We must DEMAND the truth be known for the sake of our very future
-- which is in fact the well-being of our children; and on behalf of the
lives lost and the families shattered. The reality which operated behind
the scenes of the nightmare in Littleton threatens the foundations of
our existence so fundamentally that the ìauthoritiesî are attempting a
coverup in the face of dozens -- perhaps HUNDREDS -- of eyewitnesses to
the fact that there were a NUMBER of other participants involved in the
deadly rampage at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999.

Attempting a coverup in the face of numerous photos, TV footage,
and news items showing other assailants being ARRESTED at the scene of
the mayhem that day, NEVER TO BE HEARD OF AGAIN.

ìAuthoritiesî have attempted to pull off this coverup in full view
of literally tens of millions of people; in particular those who get
their information from the mass media -- like MOST of us! Providing
assistance in this primetime coverup special (on ALL the networks!) was
an extraordinary performance from Mr. Al Gore; having the grace and
presence of mind to make SURE to don his SUBLIMINALLY LOADED
ankle-length black trenchcoat before delivering his positively reptilian
laxative of a eulogy to the severely manipulated crowd and viewing
audience at the ìmemorialî service for the slain innocents on 4/25/99.

That would be the memorial service at which the truth about
Littleton -- already so gravely wounded, was supposed to be buried.

My interview with Columbine witness & student Chris Wisher proves
CONCLUSIVELY and for all time that a coverup at Littleton is without any
doubt whatsoever in effect.

This is what was told to me repeatedly by Columbine witness Chris
Wisher and what was clearly implied by his father. Other gunmen were
DEFINITELY involved; and law enforcement investigators are coercing
witnesses into making their stories conform to the two "lone" gunmen theory.

I had an intensive initial conversation with Chris for about 40
minutes. He was absolutely clear and direct in his comments nor did he
falter or say things differently at different times. Chris is quite
intelligent and expresses himself and recounts his experiences very well.

Due to the extreme intimidation being applied to the young people
from Columbine High not only by having investigators coerce them into
NOT saying there were more than 2 gunmen but ALSO through the even
greater intimidation of having some of the gunmen back at class, back in
circulation, right "on the scene" to enforce silence, it seems an act of
sure courage for Chris or anyone else to speak out about what's going on.

I have contacted him a second time to clarify some points and ask him to
give my email and phone number to friends and other students who
were witnesses to the terrible events and are NOT being listened to by
investigators.

The most important point to consider now, which I discussed with
Chris Wisher, is this. Why in the name of heaven would law enforcement
and mass media attempt a coverup here? Chris said that the only thing he
could think of is authorities don't want people to "panic", but we both
agreed that could not POSSIBLY explain the coercion of witnesses "behind
the scenes."

SO, why a coverup? Exactly the question.

I've thought of an angle such as a shooter being related or
connected to someone in law enforcement, etc. The thing is, we are
talking about dozens, perhaps a couple of hundred of witnesses to more
than two gunmen. It seems inconceivable that even an ATTEMPT at a
coverup would be made under such circumstances unless the stakes were
incredibly high.

Letís keep in mind the FBI has been very involved with the
investigation. Consider also that though the FBI is investigating the
case they DO NOT HAVE JURISDICTION!

However for the FBI to back a cover-up or allow one to go down,
obviously the orders must come from the VERY TOP OF THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.

I can't imagine the Jefferson County Sheriff's Dep't. trying to pull a
coverup under the FBI's nose(s) and I'm pretty sure the FBI would NOT
support any coverup based on a reason as above.

If the massacre was a foreign based terrorist attack, it definitely involved
SOME (and that is WAY more than two) students as active participants--
which seems pretty unlikely to me.

Blackmail (to enforce silence/coverup) could also be a possibility
but again I find it unlikely the FBI would be blackmailed in a case like
this.

Basically I can't conceive the FBI would support (or be FORCED to
support) a coverup UNLESS orders were coming down from the top, due to a
really serious, heavy duty connection to some VERY upper-level and
covert stuff.

However, considering the extraordinary degree of deception and
gameplaying in the Orwellian hell inhabited by covert
intelligence/military operatives, the FBI, at least the PARTICULAR
agents assigned to this PARTICULAR case, may well be playing things
completely straight and may be completely unaware of either any secret
government involvement in the Columbine Massacre OR of any coverup.
However they are not the primary investigating agency in this case and
do NOT have jurisdiction.

The Jefferson County sheriffs are likely the ones enlisted to enact
the hard core aspects of this coverup -- and if or when enough truth
slips through the cracks, the plan is undoubtedly to let the local cops
take the fall: chalk it up to gross incompetence and unpardonable,
though "innocent" mishandling of the case in general by the woefully
unprepared and generally ineffectual local cops (shades of JonBenet
Ramsey!). Andy of Mayberry.

I'm SO sure.

My considered view after studying covert projects for a number of
years is that The Columbine massacres and ensuing coverup stink to high
heaven of involvement and conspiracy at the HIGHEST, and more
importantly the MOST POWERFUL levels of government -- far higher than any
local or county/state- level involvement, corruption or connection.

That being the case, what kind of involvement and what kind of
"project" could we possibly be talking about here? Massive social
manipulation through utterly shocking, incomprehensible mayhem carried
out by our young people. These mass murders by youngsters as a social
phenomenon are absolutely unprecedented in human history. Those who
enact scenarios such as Columbine, as well as such "operations" as the
Oklahoma City bombing, numerous political assassinations and the like
have been shown in nearly every case to be mind controlled "sleeper"
operatives. The only type of agency which fits the bill in implementing
such operations is a covert military/intelligence agency.

When you know, as I do, that our government has been involved in
covert mind control research and projects for OVER 40 YEARS, then the
type of involvement becomes more clear.

There is a tremendous amount of hard evidence to support these
statements. The methods used to create a "Manchurian Candidate" have
been in existence for a VERY LONG TIME. DRUGS (inc. Luvox, Prozac and
the like) and EM/RF technologies are only some recent additions to the
methods used.

There is a literal mountain of evidence proving the existence of
such projects; showing how "mind controlled" agents are utilized in
carrying out these  "operations"; and showing these unfortunate souls
are USUALLY "recruited" (ha-ha; more like kidnapped) at a VERY young age
and subjected to various forms of severe, carefully designed and
devastatingly effective mind manipulation techniques -- often involving
elements of "ritualistic" psycho-sexual abuse, drugs, EM/RF
technologies, virtual reality programming, and the like. The result is
the creation of a completely, separate, disassociated alternate
personality within the targeted subject; a personality wholly and
completely artificial, totally a product of what it's "masters" have
made it -- a perfect, completely obedient agent, of whose existence the
"host" personality is usually completely unaware.

This "alternate" personality can be the most ruthless, unfeeling,
uncaring, and inhuman being one could ever conceive of. Literally a
monster, a living robot, an automaton of death.

Reports indicate as many as TEN MILLION such "sleeper" agents are
present in THIS COUNTRY ALONE.

Lest some think this is to be wild nonsense, be assured that there
is proof positive  of this; for example as a result of US Senate
hearings  in 1978 into some of the more infamous of these "research"
projects like "MK-ULTRA". This particular massive Nazi-type violation of
all human rights was conducted under the direction of the OUR CIA by
Ewen Cameron  in Montreal, Canada and other locations throughout the
1960s and early 70s.

There was MAJOR mind control experimenting going on; including
dissolution  of memory and TERMINAL sensory deprivation! This kind of
evil is really pure Nazism and in fact this DR. Cameron OPENLY expressed
his admiration for the methods and ruthless tactics of the Nazi butchers
MANY TIMES!! What's even more incredible is that this demon was the
PRESIDENT of the American Psychiatric Ass'n., the Canadian Psychiatric
Ass'n., and the World Psychiatric Ass'n. AND he was TOTALLY connected to
 the CIA and the NSA.

Based upon my knowledge of government mind control projects, the
tactic utilized and the agendas these projects hope to implement, I can
say with near certainty that: at least SOME of the other gunmen at
Columbine were not students belonging to the "Trenchcoat Mafia."  At
least SOME of these murderers were senior mind control operatives on the
scene of this carefully conceived and executed scenario designed to have
a tremendous impact on the national psyche; there to ensure that
everything went according to plan. Including the execution of Harris
and Klebold.

UPDATE: 5/14/99
I have conversed further with both Chris Wisher on 5/14/99 and his
father on 5/13/99.

It seems as though Chris is being a bit "his own man" as far as the
interview goes. His parents are coming across as very reluctant to
either  talk to anyone about anything  or to openly criticize or
question the  tactics of the Sheriff's Department.

Dad said that as far as he knows investigators haven't closed the
book on the case and may thus be reluctant to say publicly where they
are actually focusing, which may be true: however, such would hardly
explain  the coercion of witnesses in private, a point he readily agreed
to when I pointed it out to him.

Chris indicated to me that he has not made his parents aware of his
conversations with me and may not do so, as they are not in favor of
speaking with the press, etc. Such is not the case with Chris. I did
clarify a couple of points with him. The girl he knows who saw the large
group (7-8 people) upstairs in trenchcoats with weapons was sure that at
least some of the group WERE other students. There remains the
possibility that some were not. Chris is sure that the individual he
witnessed outside in black trenchcoat with a shotgun was NOT either
Harris or Klebold. He also DID see both of them inside and they were not
wearing masks.

I asked Chris to pass my phone# and email around to people he knows
who were witnesses, whose testimony is not in line with the "official"
version, which he readily agreed to do.

We ask WHY? Why would there be a coverup? Of course that is THE
question. The only reason which truly makes ANY sense at all is that to
some extent, in some way, there was involvement (in planning and
execution) of this murder, madness and mayhem on the part of some kind
of official, governmental agency at some level of government or other.
Considering the incredibly shocking nature of the incident and the
number of witnesses, etc. it seems inconceivable that it could be any
other than an involvement by an covert, intelligence/military agency of
the FEDERAL government. These groups so often used mind controlled
agents to carry out their covert operations; incidents which are
conceived, "designed" and "engineered" to have tremendous SUBLIMINAL
and conscious psychological impact on the public; designed to shift and
twist some of our most fundamental concepts of reality -- in a
horrifyingly brutal way. There is MUCH evidence to show that this is
fact IS a common tactic used by these subverters and despoilers of
DEMOCRACY, who have hijacked our national government down the road to
one world totalitarian government run by a New World Order.

As a parent I am so disturbed by not ONLY the utter monstrosity
which occurred at Columbine but the blatant, flagrant manipulation and
coverup going on in the aftermath.

It's absolutely UNTHINKABLE what an evil, wretched business is
going on there now as indicated by the statements Chris made to me! That
these students, who have had their lives shattered in an inconceivable
way, are NOW being coerced by law enforcement to discard the truth, what
they saw with their own eyes! I mean, is this really real? Yes -- the
unbearable truth is that there IS a coverup going on, in broad daylight,
in plain view upon the very blood and graves of our lost children.

Part of what makes a coverup work in such situations is the
tremendous resistance and revulsion any normal human being must overcome
to even focus one's attention on the terrifying facts of the Columbine
mayhem, let alone the raging evil while lies behind it. Itís human
nature to want to avoid unpleasantness, and to accept an easy
explanation when offered -- rather than put any effort into
seeking the truth for ourselves!

Consider well and fully the implications of what Chris Wisher has said.

I urge all in the strongest possible way to do all you can from
where YOU are to change this around. FORCE the local media to open it up
again. It's your children and mine whose lives and future are at stake.
We must not let a coverup be implemented.  With so many witnesses to the
truth, the efforts of all of us can prevent this.

Please spread the truth about what Chris Wisher has said to every
single person you can and urge them, as I've urged you, to think about
their children and all that we as a country, as a HUMAN RACE, have to
lose if this kind of coverup and conspiracy is allowed to stand.

It's our children; it's our FUTURE.

©1999 John A. Quinn/NewsHawk, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
707.984.7178
Dear Recipients --
     Following is my interview with Littleton witness Chris Wisher,
excerpted from an article about the Columbine Tragedy entitled--

"THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN HORROR SHOW"
The Littleton Massacreís Hidden Mind Control Connections

The complete article and other information is at --
http://www.konformist.com/page1.htm
and also at --
http://www.cbjd.net/orbit/quinn/Quinn_Colorado.html

     Following the interview is a series of (excerpts
from) early news reports from the scene at Columbine High School on
4/20/99, with URLs for a number of these articles.
INTERVIEW--LITTLETON WITNESS
     I have conducted a telephone interview with Columbine High School
student and witness Chris Wisher on 5/7/99, and also spoke briefly with
his father.
     I asked the father about Chrisís statement from the day of the
tragedy that a person being arrested was one of the gunmen. Mr. Wisher
said they had spent 2 1/2 hours with the FBI and apparently Mr. Wisher
was reluctant to say too much as the investigation is ongoing. However,
he DID say that Chris and the family are doing ìeverything they can to
see that those responsible are brought to justice!î Obviously he is not
referring to dead people here!
     I then spoke with Chris himself for about 40 minutes.
     Among his remarks and comments, Chris Wisher stated to me that he
and certain companions are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that AT LEAST THREE
perpetrators were involved in the mayhem at the school, and have given
their testimony to that effect. This was directly witnessed by them
outside the school building. One of those witnessed was the person in a
white T-shirt throwing bombs onto the school roof. Another was someone
OTHER THAN Harris or Klebold, OUTSIDE, in a black trenchcoat with a
shotgun. SIMULTANEOUSLY they heard shots coming from INSIDE THE SCHOOL!
      Chris Wisher also stated that he is personally acquainted with
another witness who witnessed a GROUP OF 7-8 ASSAILANTS in black
trenchcoats with weapons UPSTAIRS at Columbine, when Harris and Klebold
were DOWNSTAIRS!  He told me that there were MANY OTHER WITNESSES TO THIS.
     One thing which Chris did point out was that in fact he was
slightly misquoted by AP as saying, "he's one of the one's who shot at
us," in reference to a student being arrested at the scene. What Wisher
actually said was, "I think he's one of the one's who shot at us."
     The lack of certainty was due to the distance involved and to the
fact that Wisher had personal knowledge of at least two or more
assailants OTHER than Harris and Klebold. What's more the person Wisher
WAS referring to was wearing as black trenchcoat while being arrested.
Which means it was NOT the person in the black T-shirt ALSO seen and
photographed by the press being arrested later in the afternoon of 4/20/99.
     The list of apparent "accomplices"--some of which are surely
"senior control agents" --seems to just grow and grow.

     Mr. Wisher Jr. further stated that he is personally acquainted with
a witness who was blatantly coerced by Sheriff's Dep't. investigators to
CHANGE HER TESTIMONY REGARDING ADDITIONAL GUNMEN! Every time she stated
that she saw more than three people they attempted to get her to CHANGE
HER TESTIMONY. Whatís more I was told that a number of other witnesses
Wisher knows have ALSO been coerced by investigators into changing their
testimony.
     Chris Wisher stated that many Columbine students, including
himself, WILL NOT RETURN TO SCHOOL, because some of the murderers are
RIGHT THERE, ATTENDING SCHOOL! This is yet another control element of
this diabolically clever operation. What an EXTRAORDINARY intimidation
upon ANYONE who would say what they know; to have some of the
perpetrators right there in front of you and know that investigating
ìauthorities,î incomprehensibly, have ìCLEAREDî these murderers from any
involvement; knowing that these participants in the slaughter are
walking around with impunity and could obviously take measures to
silence anyone.
     Chris stated to me that he and other students/witnesses KNOW that a
coverup is going on in Littleton.
     He pointed out that the fact SWAT teams waited fours hours before
entering Columbine High School literally proves that they and other
authorities were well aware there were far more than two gun men inside.
     Furthermore Chris noted that he and other witnesses found it
incomprehensible how 67 explosive devices could have been positioned in
the building by just Harris and Klebold: and hard to figure how not one
of these devices was seen by ANYONE, no matter how many people had
positioned them.

     Other than what would be called circumstantial evidence the only
solid evidence yet which I know of PROVING that investigators are
intentionally COVERING UP facts, and are ACTIVELY PRESSURING WITNESSES
TO CHANGE THEIR STORIES comes from my talk with Columbine student Chris Wisher.
     Wisher's statements to me are the single strongest proof so far
that more than playing with the news being dribbled to the public, the
"authorities" are actively, AGGRESSIVELY instituting a GENUINE coverup
at this point in time.
     That being the case, though I deeply empathize with the
unimaginable horror these families have been through, I believe it is
far more horrifying for them and our country as a whole that a coverup
about this gruesome madness is allowed to stand.
     How deep will their grief be then, knowing that the real truth has
been buried; that some of the murderers of the kids have either
disappeared or are, UNBELIEVABLY, back at school; their kids have been
brutalized yet again by a system bent on twisting the truth; utterly
spitting on the graves of those lost and protecting itself and it's
apparent complicity to whatever degree at all costs?
     I strongly urge witnesses and their families to maintain their
position an refuse to give in under pressure to ANYONE in ANY POSITION
who attempts to manipulate and/or coerce them.
     I would also strongly urge anyone who knows witnesses and/or their
families to bring up the subject of coercion of witnesses as soon as possible.

     Chris Wisher conveyed to me the pain and distress this OUTRAGEOUS
and psychologically devastating coercion is causing MANY of the students
he knows. What is this saying to our kids?--if on top of the savage
horror they had to experience, they NOW have to see the truth about the
murders of their friends and classmates covered up RIGHT BEFORE THEIR
EYES, with the collusion of the press and the silent acquiescence of a
befuddled, distracted, and manipulated nation?
          Indeed the bold-faced flagrancy of the coverup at this point
in time would indicate that it is not ONLY intentional but is in fact
itself PART OF THE OVERALL MESSAGE! To whit: ìyes, your children will be
murdered in their schools by a veritable TEAM of executioners and the
eyewitness testimony of their schoolmates will be erased and made to
disappear from the ìofficialî story and from history--right before OUR
eyes and at the direct instigation of our authorities."
     This is totally unthinkable and unbearable.
     WHERE IS THE PRESS ON THIS STORY AND WHAT KIND OF JOB ARE THEY DOING??
     WHO DOES THE MEDIA REALLY WORK FOR?
     WHY IS THE JEFF. CO. SHERIFFíS DEPíT. COERCING WITNESSES?
     WHO DO THEY WORK FOR?

© 1999 John A. Quinn/NewsHawk, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
707.984.7178
NEWS ITEMS
Confirmed--Other Gunmen
     The following excerpts from news articles from the scene at
Columbine High School on 4/20/99 with accompanying URLs for these
articles, show CLEARLY--based on EYEWITNESS STATEMENTS--that THREE OR
MORE people OTHER than Harris and Klebold were PERPETRATORS in the
murderous rampage that day.
     One person in a white T-shirt was identified as throwing explosives
onto the school roof OUTSIDE at the SAME TIME as gunmen in BLACK COATS
were murdering people INSIDE. Therefore the fact that Klebold or Harris
had a white shirt under his coat is totally irrelevant.
     ANOTHER gunman INSIDE the school was identified by daughter of Kim
Sanders as "not a student", "very ugly", with "bushy eyebrows." Neither
Harris, Klebold nor the man in a white T-shirt.
     Yet ANOTHER individual in a BLACK T-shirt was photographed being
arrested 4 HOURS AFTER the attack began.
     There are also eyewitness accounts of YET MORE GUNMEN in black
coats inside the school, UPSTAIRS, while Harris and Klebold were
DOWNSTAIRS.
THREE SUSPECTS -- A URL to CNN article citing AND 1 other arrest.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9904/20/school.shooting.06/index.html
Sheriff: Gunmen at Colorado school were on ësuicide missioní
As many as 25 people feared dead
Latest Developments:
Sheriff reports many fatalities,
including TWO OF THREE SUSPECTS

Explosives found at school

Young man taken from school in
handcuffs

LITTLETON, Colorado (CNN) ó As many as 25 people, including TWO OF THREE
SUSPECTS, are believed dead in a Denver-area high school shooting,
police said.

Sheriff Jeff Stone later said the number of deaths could be staggering.
ìThere are possibly,as many as 25 fatalities,î he said.
Police also said that bodies of two suspects were found in the library.

ìWe had THREE NAMES, weíve got TWO BODIES that belong to two of those
names up there, and the THIRD NAME ó that person was NOT IN THE SCHOOL,î
said Jefferson County Sheriff John Stone.
THREE GUNMAN IN BLACK TRENCH COATS

Associated Press: 25 May Be Dead in School Shooting
By Robert Weller. Tuesday, 4/20/99; 7:39 p.m. EDT:

   "LITTLETON, Colo. (AP) -- Three young men in
   fatigues and black trench coats opened fire
   at a suburban Denver high school Tuesday..."

   "A THIRD YOUNG MAN WAS LED AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL
   IN HANDCUFFS MORE THAN FOUR HOURS
   AFTER THE ATTACK, AND STUDENT CHRIS WISHER
   SAID; " (I THINK) HE'S ONE OF THE ONES WHO SHOT AT US.'"
http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WAPO/19990420/V000079-042099-idx.html

[ or see: http://www.cnn.com/US/9904/20/school.shooting.06/index.html ]
Arrest: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/littltnA.jpg
I saw another arrest of a guy in a black trench coat
on MSNBC, which I didn't tape, and that guy was not
the three above, NOR was it the one wearing a black
T-shirt: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/littltnC.jpg
So there were 5 other "associates" at or near the
school that were arrested on that bloody day.
SHOTS FROM GUNMAN OUTSIDE WHO RAN INSIDE SCHOOL
>From police radio dispatch during the siege on 911
tapes played on MSNBC (4/23/99 around 3:40 CT):

  POLICE DISPATCH: "Attention all units,
  71 is under fire. He said the suspect
  just ran inside the building.... 71
  is still under fire in the south lawn."
SMOKE/BOMB(?) IN PARKING LOT
Student on scene talking to 911 emergency operator:

  STUDENT: "There's like smoke going
  off in the parking lot right now.
  There are loud noises. I'm not sure
  exactly. A cop is pulling up."

  http://msnbc.com/news/262264.asp
SUSPECT IN BLACK T-SHIRT
Photograph from The Washington Post (4/21/99) shows
friend of gunmen arrested on the scene (perhaps the
same young man mentioned and figured by a student
as a gunmen in an Associated Press report):
http://www.erols.com/igoddard/littltnC.jpg
SIMULTANEOUS ATTACKS UPSTAIRS & DOWNSTAIRS
Cathy Parks is a student who escaped before the
siege ended. She was interviewed on MSNBC during
the siege at 1:26 pm central time, April 20.
Transcript from tape of MSNBC broadcast:

  REPORTER TO NEWS ANCHOR: "I'm going to
  put you on the phone now with Cathy Parks.
  She's a freshman at Columbine. She was in
  the library at the time the gunmen came
  in and started shooting."

  CATHY PARKS: "I was in the library and
  there were noises downstairs.... And
  then these two guys came up [ into the
  library ] and they were shooting randomly
  and there was bombing, I guess, downstairs
  and people screaming."

Two gunmen were upstairs in the library while
bombs were going off downstairs. When she says
"I guess" it's clear in hearing that she refers
to "bombing," meaning she assumes it was bombing.
MORE SUSPECTS OFF-THE-RECORD
District Attorney for Littleton, Mark Pautler,
appeared on CNN's "Burden of Proof" (12:45 pm ET,
4/23/99) and was asked if any witnesses had said
they'd seen more than two gunman, he answered:
"I'm not at liberty to answer that question."
Which suggests there are such accounts.

The following note from Robert Morningstar ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), author
of ìJustice For JFK,î indicates yet further inconsistencies--letís just
say LIES--from ëofficialsî regarding key aspects of the Columbine High
massacre.

Dear John:

     ...You might also follow up on the Matthew De Peu interview which I
saw on Fox News last Saturday with Shepard interviewing the 17 year old
De Peu, son of a Deputy Sheriff De Peu, who was called by his son
Matthew by cell phone from within the school. Matthew's account seemed
insinuate to this listener that the father, Deputy De Pue, finished off
the two gunmen after Matthew had identified them.  This is the only
conclusion which I could
logically come to in view of the young man's statement saying that,
after he had guided his father into the school with directions on the
cell phone, Matthew identified the two culprits and his father "went
over to them and made sure they weren't going to hurt any more people".
To this Shepard added "...and he did what he had to do", to which
Matthew De peu added "Yeah, he did what he had to do."
     I found this revelation a bit disturbing in its implication,
believing as you do that too much is being glossed over in the media's
oxymoronic answer of "two lone gunmen".

     ...Keep up the good work.

Robert Morningstar (M*)
author, Justice For JFK

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to leave. A digest version is no longer available.
Starfriends Site is at:
http://www.eagle-net.org/starfriends/index.html
Headers and footers must remain intact and not be altered in any way when
fowarding posts. This post may not be redistributed to any website without
consent of the listowner. (c) 1998 Starfriends