-Caveat Lector-

 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999
 Subj: EXPOSED:JEWISH NEO-NAZI LEADER is GREENBAUM !!!

 COMMUNIQUE  #2164
 -----------------
 http://TeamInfinity.com/~ralph/jewish.neonazi.html

 Something is rotting in Denmark:

 Read the following two links and see if you can figure it out.

 http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPlate/
1999-08/07/017l-080799-idx.html

 http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPlate/
1999-08/08/191l-080899-idx.html

 What we have here is a much publicized and balleyhoed rally by a
 Neo-Nazi group in Washington DC that was cancelled because only
 four people showed up.  But when you look closer you find that
 the organizer of this neo-nazi group, Davis Wolfgang Hawke, was
 born Andrew Britt Greenbaum !!!!!

 Now are we detecting the pattern !!!???

 Hitler, we have been hearing was also born Jewish and despised
 his own people.  Joseph Goebbels was as well, and was know as
 the little rabbi in school.  Adolf Eichmann was as well,
 Hitler's own personal physician Dr. Morell was also Jewish.
 Am I the only one who is picking up on this ??  Did you know
 that the distributor [and publisher] of the Turner Diaries is
 a Jew named Lyle Stuart, and in fairness to him, has published
 great material exposing the ADL's funding of NAZI groups ?
 What is going on here ?  Is this controlled opposition or is
 there something even more sinister and cynical going on here ?
 [read HITLER: Founder of Israel by KARDEL]

 Now we are hearing that the HUGE neo-nazi march that did NOT
 occur, cost the city of washingon dc 1 million dollars in police
 expense even though noone showed up and now the city is planning
 to sue this neo-nazi group beceuase they did not show ?!  Of
 course this is ludicrous, but they are planning to sue, so maybe
 what we have here is a setup by Greenbaum to create a nifty
 court precedence?  Please share your thoughts, as this is too
 weird.  You can obtain HITLER FOUNDER of ISRAEL by KARDEL @
 BARNES & NOBLE and AMAZON, or  http://www.hollyland.com

 http://www.hoffman-info.com/jewishnazi.html

 Here are the two Washington Post Articles:

 Neo-Nazis Bow Out of March

 Planned Counter-Demonstrations Become Impromptu Victory
 Celebrations

 By Sylvia Moreno, Spencer S. Hsu and Sewell Chan
 Washington Post Staff Writers
 Sunday, August 8, 1999; Page C01

 Almost 1,500 police officers in riot gear along Pennsylvania
 Avenue.  Hymns and invocations to "stop racism now" at the
 Lincoln Memorial.  Raucous demonstrators at Lafayette Square
 carrying signs and speaking out against the growth of white
 supremacist groups in the United States.

 Everybody showed up yesterday.  Except for the instigators:
 the American Nationalist Party, a k a the Knights of Freedom,
 a self-styled neo-Nazi group.

 The group, which applied for the permits to march down
 Pennsylvania Avenue and to rally in front of the White House as
 part of an "anti-government protest," told D.C. police to expect
 150 to 300 demonstrators.  Only four showed up at a staging area
 prepared by police, and they decided to call off the march.

 "I'm not surprised," said Hyman Greenbaum, the father of the
 group's leader, Davis Wolfgang Hawke, a 20-year-old South
 Carolina college student.

 City officials weren't so blase.

 Chief Charles H. Ramsey immediately announced he would urge the
 District to explore suing Hawke and his followers for the
 million-dollar-plus cost of deploying 1,450 D.C. police officers
 for the march in addition to 1,100 on regular duty.

 About 300 U.S. Park Police officers also patrolled the area,
 backed by Secret Service and Federal Protective Service agents
 from as far away as New York.  Police cordoned off a
 20-square-block area around the White House and Lafayette Square
 in preparation for the march.

 "They decided, at the location where we were going to pick them
 up and transport them down here by bus, to call off the march,"
 Ramsey, dressed in a helmet and carrying a riot baton, told a
 crowd of reporters at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW.
 "Only a couple showed up.  They immediately determined they
 weren't going to go through with it."

 Police could not say whether Hawke was among the group. Attempts
 to reach Hawke yesterday by telephone were unsuccessful.

 Jeff Krause, executive vice president of the American
 Nationalist Party, said the march was canceled because huge
 counter-demonstrations were planned and because "the media
 worked this thing up into a frenzy."

 "We did not want any of our people hurt," he said.

 Because the media was to blame, Krause said, a suit against
 the group would be unfair.

 Nine years ago, a Ku Klux Klan march in the District erupted
 into violence when protesters pelted the marchers with rocks.
 Fourteen people, including eight police officers, were hurt, and
 40 were arrested.  In light of that incident, police officials
 said they had no regrets about the massive deployment of
 officers yesterday.

 David C. Friedman, regional director of the Anti-Defamation
 League, said the cancellation of the march was "in many ways,
 a predictable result."

 "A group that has existed largely as a student-run operation out
 of a dorm room and a Web site -- it's not surprising they did
 this," said Friedman, who helped organize a "respect rally" at
 the Lincoln Memorial for racial and religious tolerance.
 "I think the city should take a hard look at seeking to recover
 the costs expended in the police protection required."

 The American Nationalist Party was founded in 1996 and has about
 150 members, many recruited through Hawke's Web site, according
 to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors extremist
 groups.

 Upon hearing of the cancellation of the march, a massing of
 anti-Nazi and anti-racist groups led by D.C. United to Stop
 the Nazis, gathered at the northern edge of Lafayette Square,
 turned spontaneously into a victory celebration.

 "Ho, ho, ho, the Nazis didn't show!" a group of 200 college-aged
 students chanted, as some blew whistles and banged on tin drums
 and plastic barrels.

 On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, about an hour before the
 neo-Nazi march was officially canceled, several hundred people
 gathered at the "respect rally" to the evoke the words of the
 Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., who gave voice to the nation's
 civil rights movement.

 Mayor Anthony A. Williams (D) noted that yesterday's march was
 scheduled nearly 36 years to the month after the 1963 March on
 Washington when King told the world of his dream of an America
 free from the troubles of racial inequality.

 "That dream cannot be reserved for those who live in
 opportunity," Williams said. "That dream belongs to everyone."

 The mayor said he recently received an e-mail from someone
 saying he shouldn't describe the neo-Nazi organizers as
 ignorant.  His response: "This is an ignorant, stupid,
 foolish group!"

 "No ragtag band of pitiful, disconnected people can overwhelm
 the human rights unity our nation has finally, if painfully,
 achieved," Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) told the throng
 of people who gathered under a piercing sun.  "We've worked too
 hard, come too far.  Hatred is just plain un-American."

 In the end, the marchers never even materialized.  Williams said
 late yesterday: "I am not disappointed that the planned neo-Nazi
 march was called off in our city today.  There is no place in
 the District of Columbia for the racist, antisemitic, hateful
 messages expounded by groups such as this."

 In a telephone interview last week from her suburban Boston
 home, Hawke's mother, Peggy Greenbaum, predicted neither her
 son -- who legally changed his name to Davis Wolfgang Hawke from
 Andrew Britt Greenbaum before he entered college three years ago
 -- nor his group would follow through with the march.

 "I can't imagine Britt going down there," she said, using her
 son's former nickname.  "Number one, he is a chicken.  I don't
 like to say that about my own son, but he is a chicken."

 Staff writer Steven Gray and the Associated Press contributed
 to this report.

 ---- NEXT ARTICLE

 So Young to Hate

 By Colbert I. King

 Saturday, August 7, 1999; Page A19

 About the last thing we need is a lot of heavy breathing over
 the ragtag bunch of neo-Nazis expected to creep into the
 nation's capital today.  Originally founded as the Knights of
 Freedom, they now parade under the banner of the American
 Nationalist Party.  Either way, they certainly don't rate a
 crowd at their march to the White House this afternoon.

 The American Nationalist Party is at bottom an Internet-created
 and -fueled, third-rate hate group starved for attention and
 eager to recruit more warm bodies with weak minds.

 Oh, sure, the members are into all of that "Aryan peoples" and
 "white rights" stuff.  And they can toss around the rhetoric of
 bigotry with the most virulent of racists.  But numerically
 speaking, the American Nationalist Party couldn't fill the
 Lincoln Theatre.  Its claim of 10,000 members is pure fiction.
 Those numbers are about as bogus as the Teutonic heritage of the
 group's founder and leader, Davis Wolfgang Hawke, who, according
 to the Anti-Defamation League, is neither German nor originally
 Davis Wolfgang Hawke.

 The ADL says big, bad neo-Nazi Davis Wolfgang Hawke is actually
 a college student who was born Andrew Britt Greenbaum.  In the
 parlance of today's helping professions, Hawke is a young man
 with some unresolved issues.

 When Hawke's birth name was uncovered earlier in the year, said
 the ADL, this latter-day neo-Nazi leader -- who once told his
 followers, "We have suffered enough under the iron heel of
 Judah.  We have encountered their lies, their money-lending,
 their jack-booted ZOG [Zionist Occupied Government] mercenaries
 and their oppression" -- was ridiculed by other hate groups for
 trying to hide his Jewish background.  But Hawke denies his
 Jewish heritage, claiming he is the product of an affair that
 his mother had with a German and that Greenbaum is his
 stepfather's name, which was mistakenly entered on his birth
 certificate.  The ADL says Hawke's mother denies his allegation.
 It's all so pathetic.

 What is, however, neither sad nor trivial is the fact that
 Hawke-Greenbaum, a senior at Wofford College in Spartanburg,
 S.C., is only 21 years old.  That makes him the same age as
 Benjamin Smith.  You remember Smith.  He's the World Church
 of the Creator white supremacist who, before killing himself,
 went on the Fourth of July weekend shooting spree that left
 11 blacks, Jews and Asians either dead or wounded in Illinois
 and Indiana.

 Hawke is also a contemporary of 27-year-old World Church of the
 Creator leader Matthew Hale, who incidentally refers to blacks,
 Hispanics and Asians as "mud people" and keeps the Israeli flag
 as a doormat.

 What makes Hawke, Smith, Hale and many of their ilk stand out
 is not their racism, antisemitism or their embrace of neo-Nazi
 ideology.  It's their youth.

 The ADL says the American Nationalist Party is dominated by men
 under 25.  Along with many of the nation's other hate groups,
 the American Nationalist Party also seeks disciples among the
 young.  And while precise numbers aren't available, extremist
 groups apparently are winning some converts as they crank up
 their Web sites with hate messages targeted at children.

 It wasn't supposed to turn out this way.

 During my youth, when Old South members of Congress signed the
 "Southern Manifesto" denouncing the Brown school desegregation
 decision, when the National Guard blocked a 15-year-old black
 girl from entering all-white Central High School in Little Rock,
 when mobs pounced on black and white freedom riders at the
 Greyhound bus terminal in Montgomery, Ala., whenever we heard
 about the killing of an Emmett Till or the murders of civil
 rights workers such as James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael
 Schwerner, we reassured ourselves with one abiding, comforting
 thought: that it was all a matter of time.

 The day would come -- so we told ourselves -- when the wild
 mobs, the mounted sheriff's deputies, the Kluxers and the
 respectable downtown bigots in starched white shirts who kept
 the oppression going would finally grow old and die.  And with
 their passing, their brand of meanness, which perpetuated
 segregation and discrimination, would go with them.

 Silly me.

 I know now what I didn't know then: that there is no such thing
 as winning a permanent victory against bigotry.  Every American
 generation must be prepared to enlist in the battle against
 intolerance and prejudice.  It's as true for us today as it was
 for past generations that fearlessly stood up and spoke out
 against hate and discrimination.

 The presence of neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups is a
 reminder of this continuing challenge.  They must be exposed,
 isolated and marginalized.  But don't waste your time at the
 American Nationalist Party rally.

 Washington-area residents itching to register their abhorrence
 of what that group stands for should join Mayor Anthony
 Williams, Washington Wizards owner Abe Pollin and local
 community and civil rights organizations at the Lincoln Memorial
 for their counter-"Respect Rally."  Or contribute to Project
 Lemonade, launched by the Anti-Defamation League and others to
 raise money for victims of racist violence.

 But leave the neo-Nazis to themselves.  Besides, Davis Wolfgang
 Hawke, or whatever he calls himself, is caught in his own
 private hell.  You recall Jasper, Tex., where James Byrd Jr., a
 black man, was chained to a pickup truck by a 24-year-old avowed
 white supremacist named John William King and dragged until his
 head and right arm were torn off?  According to the ADL, this is
 what Davis Wolfgang Hawke had to say:

 "I would like to take this brief moment to publicly express my
 full and unswerving support for a man whom we should all admire
 and hail as a white hero.  That man is John William King....
 Now don't get me wrong or think I don't care about the life of
 the poor negro James Byrd Jr.  I definitely think that John King
 should have been convicted, but only of cruelty to animals!
 No white man should ever be punished for ridding the world of a
 negro -- They are not human, but filthy, disgusting beasts!"

 And he's only 21 years old.  What a pity!

 The writer is a member of the editorial page staff.

 << END COMMUNIQUE  #2164 >>

 Your thoughts, pro or con are invited, we only want the truth...
 Thanks, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 TO RECEIVE email from ralph:  send email to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] and in the Subject
 make sure your email address and the word
 GO-RALPH (no spaces) is in the subject.