-Caveat Lector-

As President Gore is supposed to help the American people
it seems as if many of those people are upset and he
is going to bat for them.  That is back biting?
Poor Baby Shrub is whining about someone trying to do their
job, could it be that
Shrub was taking the American people for a ride?

Also, when I watched election night - it was not the Republicans that
announced Florida's results, the stations were
watching Florida's official web site.

question: Where were the Post's reporters to say the following?

"The Washington Post, who
wrote: “It’s a poisonous thing to say in these extraordinary and
unsettling circumstances, and Mr Gore makes a huge mistake if he
fails promptly to disown it.”"

This next item is really weird, Gore is running for President, is
told by the "authorities" that he has won Florida.  Should he have
tried to give the votes to Bush or have been proud?  Disown what,
the votes were his.

"Mr Gore disowned nothing, and if he did so it would be a
disingenuous act. The Vice-President surely approved Mr Daley’s
statement."

This next statement really takes the cake.  Where was this reporter
election night?  Gore is just backing the American's in Florida that
it seems the Bush's would squat on.

"That’s what Al Gore has done at a time of crisis. He is trying to
get Americans to call into question the rule of law for his own
personal gain. After this fiasco, there’s every reason to believe
he would make an appalling President. The author is a columnist
for the New York Post."

I wonder what this guy normally reports on?  Consider, from what I say
Hillary won New York, is this guy trying to butter her up?

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -