-Caveat Lector-

Quite frankly I didn't see it or hear about it. Yesterday I was only
online for a few moments as I had two lectures and a lengthy interview to
attend to. Today I've been online much longer but I haven't actually
received any info from any list in re 8 Israelis being murdered. If
anything comes my way I'll be happy to post it.