-Caveat Lector-

[Note:  Personally I believe that the radical elements of Islam, those who
are NOT following the dictates of the Koran, are those who proclaim peace.
The Islamic Arab who is waging war against us is indeed following the Koran
rather than the other way around, and they are in the majority.  I also
believe that Islam sees this war as the beginning of a new world totally
under Islam, as Yousef Salem proclaimed to Joseph Farah in an email to
WorldNetDaily  "The days of light will soon dawn and you will find yourself
in the dark along with your ilk." - Tony]

NewsMax-Savage
October 19, 2001

The Aliens Amongst Us

Hellooooo infidels! I feel as though I am living in a science fiction movie
of the 1950s. You know - where the aliens have invaded and they're killing
us. That's where the analogy with the 1950s science fiction movie ends. You
see, in the 1950s science fiction movies, when the thing invaded us, or
when the aliens invaded us, we called out the military and they threw
everything they had at the aliens. We have been invaded by the aliens who
are killing us, and yet we act as though we do not know what they look
like, nor where they live. Yes, ladies and gentlemen we are fighting a
politically correct war and the outcome is not certain. Unless there is a
systemic change in the mentality of our government, I do not predict an
early victory.

There's a situation going on that we all know is getting out of control and
yet we have the same group of people who let it happen, telling us to trust
them. The very same people, who like the Keystone Cops let the terrorists
do this to us, are now telling us to have perfect confidence in them. They
have yet to fire anybody, they have yet to arrest anybody in the government
for having failed us. They have not replaced any heads of the security
agencies, but we're supposed to say everything is good now, because the
government is all perfect.

Think back to a 1950s sci-fi movie. We've been invaded by aliens. They're
killing us and they're spreading a toxin throughout the nation. They blew
up two of our biggest buildings; they killed five thousand beautiful
people, each one of who is worth one thousand or ten thousand of them. I
see beautiful men and women who kissed their husband or wife goodbye and
worked so hard to raise their families right. And they were killed for
nothing by degenerate, jealous, low-life scum who have never created
anything, who live only to kill, and who are jealous of what we have and
what we've created. We've been invaded by these aliens; we know just what
they look like and we know where they live, and yet we hear, "Leave it to
us, leave it to us."

Aliens have invaded us, they are amongst us, they're killing us, yet we act
as though we do not know what they look like, nor where they live. Why do
you suppose that is? You wouldn't know it by watching the news. You would
think they are talking about a nefarious group of people called
"terrorists." Well, they have names and faces and I am getting good and
sick of pretending that we do not know where they are!

Michael Savage is America's fastest growing nationally syndicated talk show
host.

Visit his Paul Revere Society Web site at http://www.thepaulreveresociety.com

[Forwarded For Information Purposes Only - Not
Necessarily Endorsed By The Sender - A.K. Pritchard]

------------------------------

A.K. Pritchard

The Republican Web pages and email list
"And to the Republic for which it stands"
http://members.ll.net/chiliast/
God, Guns, Government & History
http://members.ll.net/chiliast/GGGH/index2.html

Republic USA
http://www.republicusa.org/

To Join The Republican Email List mail to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject=JOIN
body=SUBSCRIBE

To Leave The Republican Email List mail to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject=LEAVE
body=UNSUBSCRIBE

"Freedom is strangely ephemeral. It is something
like breathing; one only becomes acutely aware
of its importance when one is choking."
William E. Simon
Secretary of the Treasury (Nixon & Ford)
A Time for Truth, 1978